Although the term “influencer” is a fairly new idea, the influencer concept existed way before it became popular on social media. Consider, for example, all of the times you were influenced to purchase something based on what you saw other friends or classmates wearing in school. This was the way of being an influencer before social media. Now, anyone can be an influencer through the internet! People are amassing a large following of friends and like-minded individuals through the various social media platforms and sharing their preferences, purchases, and reviews with followers. If you are a social media influencer and would like to become a brand influencer with Choose Your Attitude, we would love to talk to you!
Our ideal candidate would:
- Possess a substantial social media following on several platforms (Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Keep up with current trends on social media platforms.
- Research the Choose Your Attitude brand to represent our company accurately and honestly.
- Post on all social media platforms regularly and consistently.
- Communicate needs and questions to social media managers.
- Cover all talking points communicated by the Choose Your Attitude team.
- Take photos representing the Choose Your Attitude brand and clothing.
- Edit photos when necessary to reflect Choose Your Attitude’s branding.
- Maintain positive relationships with your following.
- Direct followers to the Choose Your Attitude website regularly.
- Comb through your followers’ feedback to help us gain insights.
- Write captions that are informative, positive, and match our branding.
- Be excited about the Choose Your Attitude brand!